Please Check Back often
WINTER GATE IS NOW CLOSED
We have had issues this week with people driving cars and trucks through the winter gate access. The HOA board implemented the following:
Winter Gate Is Closed
Snowmobile, ATV and UTV
only beyond this point
Violators will be fined $200.00 plus any damage.
Long term parking allowed only:
North side of the Parking lot (Further back on Tom Payne road)
North of the Snow gate on Aspen Mountain Lot-Contact a board member.
THE PARKING LOT IS CURRENTLY FULL
I have talked with the snowplow contractors and they have suggested that all the small trailers and ATV/snowmobiles that park on the on the ground be parked on the east side of the parking lot along the stillman ranch fence. If you currently have or mutiple spaces on the northside or the small parking on the south side or have ATV's parked down in the lot please move them to the eastside.
All trailers MUST have information attached to them as to the Owner, Association Lot Number and Contact information.
The Parking area CANNOT be used for winter storage of personal property.
ANNOUNCEMENT - WINTER PARKING IS NOW OPEN
No long term trailers can be left in the parking lot.
Please try to park in some orderly fashion to allow snow plowing and maximum use of the available parking space.
1. Long term parking will be allowed only:
North side of the Parking lot-please contact a board member (Further back on Tom Payne road)
North of the Snow gate on Aspen Mountain Lot-Contact a board member
Large trailers are encouraged to park on the west side of the parking lot leaving the east end for cars and vehicles without trailers.
2. All trailers MUST have information attached to them as to the Owner, Association Lot Number and Contact information.
3. ALL OTHER TRAILERS MUST BE REMOVED when you are not on the mountain.
4. ATV's, Snowmobiles and other recreational transportation equipment must be parked in designated areas.If you know you will not be returning for several weeks please:
Leave equipment on your property-OR-
leave equipment north of the gate on Aspen Mountain property-Or-
Park it on the Aspen Acres property on Seneca road
5. The Parking area CANNOT be used for winter storage of personal property.
6. Full Time resident: following heavy snow and/or snow removal/cleanup of the parking area you will be asked to move ALL cars/trucks to the area just outside the main gate so that the parking area can be cleaned more efficiently and completely.
7. Failure to follow the guidelines that we hope will make it easier for everyone to enjoy mountain, could result in having your vehicle and/or other person property impounded.
8. DO NOT park next to a trailer that has loading ramps in the front and/or back ..make sure that those ramps can be used without causing damage.
Please have some common sense and courtesy...
Just a Few Reminders.
Emergency Contact Numbers
Summit County Sheriff: 911
Animal Control: 435-615-3985
South Summit Fire Dept: 911
Rocky Mountain Power: